OUR RETURN POLICY
Cantoni’s designs are created to enhance your life. So is our return policy for online orders. Been eyeing that lounge chair? Go ahead. Click to checkout. If you’re not head over heels, we’ll take it back. The details are listed below, but if you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or complete this form for help.
Delivery came with a ding?
If your online purchase arrives damaged or defective, we’ll replace it or issue a full refund. Just let us know within 7 days. Email us within 48 hours of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization and return instructions. See details below on filing a freight claim.
Not love at first sight?
Not as smitten with that blue armchair as you were with it on your screen? Sleek new dining table is too tight of squeeze? We want you to love your Cantoni purchase. Box it up and send it back within 30 days for a refund. Items must be returned in brand new condition in the original packaging and include all inserts and instructions. Note: for items delivered correctly and without defect, purchaser is responsible for return shipping and delivery charges.
Let us arrange the heavy lifting.
No matter the reason for your return, we’re happy to schedule a pickup. Once we receive your return—items must be returned in brand new condition in the original packaging and include all inserts and instructions —you’ll be refunded the purchase price less the shipping costs.
Just a few things to remember...
Returns not delivered within 14 days after notifying Cantoni may have a restocking fee.
Merchandise not received by Cantoni within 30 days will not be accepted for return.
Items that were delivered without defect but returned damaged will not be offered a refund or store credit.
Please note that this policy applies for orders placed online only. In-store orders may have different terms and conditions. Please read your documents carefully and contact your sales consultant if you have questions.
UNDAMAGED / NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCT
- Any undamaged In-Stock Merchandise and backordered merchandise received by Purchaser purchased on cantoni.com may be returned for store credit only, if Cantoni receives notice of such return within 7 days of Purchaser’s receipt of such merchandise.
- If merchandise is not returned within 14 days of Cantoni’s receipt of such notice, a fee of 25% of the purchase price for such merchandise will be deducted from Purchaser’s credit.
- Any product not received by Cantoni within 30 days will not be accepted for return.
- For items that were delivered correctly or were not defective upon Purchaser’s receipt (including items originally shipped or delivered for free), Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and delivery charges to return the merchandise to Cantoni Dallas.
- If Cantoni arranges the return, the shipper will bill Cantoni and that amount will be deducted from the amount credited to Purchaser. Items to be returned must be unused, unassembled and in their original packaging with all instructions and inserts. Once the product is received and our shipping department confirms it is in as-new condition, the purchase price of the item(s) will be refunded as a store credit less original shipping costs.
- There shall be no refunds/store credits for merchandise delivered in good condition to Purchaser, but returned damaged.
- Returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 25% if not returned in a timely manner.
- Within 2 business days of sending an email to email@example.com requesting a return authorization, Purchaser will receive an email with the return shipping instructions for the item(s) and a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- If merchandise is not returned within 14 days of Purchaser’s receipt of return instructions, a fee of 25% of the purchase price for such merchandise will be deducted from Purchaser’s credit.
- Any product not received within 30 days after Purchaser’s receipt of return instructions will not be accepted for return.
Non-Shipping Related Defects
Merchandise purchased on cantoni.com that arrives with no shipping damage but that is found defective in manufacture or quality by the customer will be refunded in full as long as they are received by Cantoni in new condition with original packaging and inserts. Customers who receive defective merchandise should contact Cantoni immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for return or replacement instructions.
Shipping and Freight Damage
Purchaser shall inspect all packages before signing the delivery ticket. If Purchaser feels merchandise is defective upon receipt, he must contact Cantoni within 7 business days thereof and provide digital photos and a description of the problem. Once Cantoni has determined that the merchandise is defective, Cantoni, at its discretion, may exchange or repair the merchandise.
In the event that damaged merchandise arrives at Purchaser’s location, Purchaser shall take the following steps to insure that a freight claim can be filed:
Items Shipped Via Third Party
- Note on the freight company delivery receipt "Damaged" with a description of the piece
- Notify the Cantoni Shipping Department within 48 hours of receipt
- Keep all packing material for inspection
- Take digital photographs of the damaged item and packing material
For pickups or deliveries:
- Note any damage on the delivery/pickup slip.
- For deliveries, both Purchaser and delivery driver must complete a CCC Form.
After the buyer takes these steps, Cantoni will file a freight claim with the shipper and arrange for repair or send a replacement. Returns should be packaged carefully. Buyers are responsible for making a freight claim should damage be incurred during the returns process.
**Policy Subject to Change without Notice and Applies only to orders completed online at cantoni.com