Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says, "In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow."
- Hardwood Frame of Plantation-Grown Teak that is at least 30 years old
- Light Grey Sling Base
- Light Grey Fabric Cushion
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Other covers available by Special Order through our Stores
- Hardwood Teak Frame
- Natural Teak does not require any special maintenance routine or any additional protection apart from occasional cleaning. Left to age naturally outside, teak will gradually change to a soft, silver-grey as the pigments in the surface layer of the wood begin to fade away.
- Light Grey Sling Back
- Open-Mesh Fabric made from Textilene and Batyline Woven Vinyl-Coated Polyester
- Sunbrella 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic; Durable and Stain Resistant Fabric
Rounded corners and reclining lines give the easygoing Bay Ottoman its picturesque name and an overall feeling of relaxation.
Available by Special Order. We can only accept returns on damaged or defective items.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Arrives in 14 - 16 weeks
- We Recommend
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first