- Hardwood and 3/4" Top-Grade Plywood Frame
- No-Sag Spring Lower Suspension System
- Elastic Webbing Back Suspension System
- Seat: Coil Springs Encased in High Density Polyurethane Foam and Dacron
- Back: Mixture of Shredded Foam with Dacron
Leather: Soft and superior, Z-76 is a luxurious, natural leather made from specially selected rawhides. Z-76 has a soft hand and slightly satin finish, 1.5 – 1.7 mm thick. Characteristics include a natural grain with scars, folds from fattening, differences in grain and color from hide to hide and within a hide. Healed brands are used on the back covers and are not considered a defect. Z76 is very supple, breathable, natural and durable with high light fastness and easy care.
All Schillig leathers have a five-year limited warranty.
Schillig sells a leather care set however any professional leather conditioner/care set can be used without affecting the warranty. Follow all care/cleaning instructions for the specific leather.