Designed by Bernhardt & Vella
The partnership started in Milan in 2008, and combines the experience and creativity of the German designer Ellen Bernhardt and the Italian interior designer Paola Vella.
Their starting point is research as a maieutic process, they take cues that can come from the art world, from the masters of the past as well as from architecture, and from this starting point they create their style, a recognizable style, but always personal. They are active in multiple disciplines, demonstrating a professional eclecticism that brings together industrial product design, visual communication and interior decoration.
The Fenice Bed features a wrap-around headboard upholstered in leather with its characteristic large, soft cushions and geometric detailing of the headboard and the base.
Made in Italy
- Pewter Leg
- Dark Taupe Leather
- Design by Bernhardt & Vella
- Storage Compartment
- The opening mechanism to access the container can be set in either of two positions: the first one allows you to make the bed without bending; the second one allows you to place objects and linens in every part of the compartment without difficulty.
- Suggested Mattress Height: 9"-11"
- Not Suitable for Adjustable Bases
- MDF Platform Needs to be Placed on Top of Slats for Tempur-Pedic Mattresses (Not Included)
- Other finishes, styles, and finishes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Made in Italy
Stromboli Semi-Aniline Natural Grain Leather: This leather has a contemporary look with a natural and small grain. The thickness is from 1.0-1.2mm. The principal characteristic of this leather is the extremely soft and velvet touch. Even if it is slightly buffed, Stromboli is leather that preserves all the natural characteristics such as scars, veins, wrinkles and grain differences. Some differences in tone are acceptable because Stromboli has a light finishing.
- Footboard Height: 12"
- Overall: 83" W x 92" D x 37/56" H