GRAND WEAVE 2 PC SECTIONAL
Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says, "In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow."
- Overall: 122" W x 61" D x 31" H
- Corner Unit Large: 61" W x 61" D x 31" H
- Left Corner End Unit: 61" W x 37.5" D x 31" H
- Seat Height: 16.5"
- Back Height: 31"
- Back Height with Pillows: 37"
2 Piece Modular Outdoor Sectional
- Metal Ganging Brackets
- White Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Almond Woven Rope
- Elite Frost Fabric Seat Cushions
- Zippered Covers
- Dacron Wrapped Foam
- Velcro Attached Seat Cushions
- (4) 30" x 26" Structered Back Cushions in Couture Pebble
- (4) 30" x 26" Relaxed Back Pillows in Dot Putty
- Each Element can be Used as a Standalone Piece
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Other colors, configurations and addtional pieces available by Special Order through our Stores
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
- Woven Rope
- Soft-to-the-touch Man-made Fiber
- Tear, UV and Weather Resistant
- Sunbrella 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Fabric
Download Care and Maintenance - Woven Rope>
Download Care and Maintenance - Acrylic Fabric>
Download Care and Maintenance - Powder Coated Aluminum>
Nature converted into modern outdoor living - the Grand Weave Sectional makes a statement equal to its name with modern materials combined to create an up to date, resilient twist on rustic seating.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Arrives in 8 - 10 weeks
- We Recommend
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first