Joël Dupras was born in Montreal, Canada in 1980. After completing his graphic design studies, Joël Dupras joined Visu, a family-owned business and manufacturer of upmarket furniture. As head of Research & Development, he designed product lines for the bedroom and dining room. He also acquired extensive expertise in modular storage design for the home.
In 2008, he founded a firm called Joël Dupras Designer and started working with several companies creating collections for the hospitality industry. Joël designed for Wetstyle as well and won Interior Design magazine's 2009 Best of Year Award (BOYA) for his M collection. He has since been contributing to design industry by creating various wall units and collections for the bedroom, home office and dining, while exploring different species of wood and new materials.
His designs are wholly comprised of simple shapes, balanced proportions and functionality. His minimalist approach, which is anything but cold, provides visual and tactile pleasures. He is well known for his talent and expertise in contemporary design.
Simple shapes and soft colors create the perfect basis for the Memento Nightstand, making it ideal for a wide variety of sleeping spaces. Its raw oak finished frame features two-drawer with a soft close and rests atop a stunning and angular steel base, while the showpiece Calacatta ceramic top provides a durable and easy to clean surface.
- Dimensions: 26.5" W x 18.25" D x 20.5" H
- Finishes: Calacatta Ceramic Top on Raw Oak Finished White Oak Veneer & Charcoal Lacquer Steel
- Calacatta Ceramic Top
- Raw Oak Finished White Oak Veneer
- Charcoal Lacquered Steel Base
- Soft Close Glides on Drawers
- Designed by Joel Dupras
- Due to the Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other pieces and finishes available by Special Order through our Stores
Ceramic: The ceramic top thickness is 5 mm and laminated to the case frame.
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
26.5" W x 18.25" D x 20.5" H