ONTARIO COMFORT AIR CHAIR
Designed to disrupt relaxation, The Comfort Air by American Leather is a revolutionary seating experience that is customized for the way you move. Internally dubbed the fidget spinner of seating, The Comfort Air provides a completely individualized way to lounge without restrictions. Whether you prefer to kick your feet up and relax, rock, or recline, the Comfort Air's weight balanced mechanism, provides the perfect experience for everyone. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement, making this experience the new standard in active seating.
Herb brothers, an Architect and industrial engineer team first secured a patent over 20 years ago and began working with American Leather 4 years ago. Partnered with Jeff Weber, founder of Studio Weber, who helped develop the Aeron chair experienced in novel seating systems to refine a reproducible mechanism & Together engineered Comfort AIR.
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Arm Height: 22"
- Closed: 31" W x 36" D x 36" H
- Open: 31" W x 52" D x 36" H
- Wall Clearance: 14"
Download Detailed Spec Sheet>
- Denim Blue Velvet Fabric
- Walnut Disc Base
- No Levers, No Motors - Independent Seat and Back that Pivot and Tip via a Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Unlike Other Products like Gliders You can still Gently Rock, Tip or Glide while Reclining
- Manual Articulated Headrest
- Elliptical Motion
- Size: Standard
- Ottoman and other sizes, styles, bases, leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available as Special Orders though our stores
- Made in USA
- Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Elastic Webbing Suspension
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Molded Foam Seat Cushion
- Tight Pillow Back and Pillow Seat Cushion
- Double-Needle Top-Stitch
- Custom Hytrel Composite "Hinges" Provide the Pivot and the Engineered Soft Stop
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Fabric Information: 100% Cotton Content, Low-Pile Velvet
The rolling shape of Ontario's arms highlight this recliner chair form as they gently slope from front to back. Its soft transitional style is perfect to complement any living space from modern to traditional.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 31" W x 36" D x 36" H (Closed) / 31" W x 52" D x 36" H (Open)
- Color: Blue Velvet - Material: Fabric
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Arrives in 12 - 14 weeks
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first