By providing my phone number to Cantoni, LLC, I agree and acknowledge that Cantoni, LLC may send text messages to my wireless phone number for any purpose. Message and data rates may apply.
A compact chair suitable for a variety of working spaces, the Path Task Chair focuses on the idea of sustainability with its combination of its integrated ergonomic support and weight compensation mechanism. This comfortable office chair is able to adapt to meet any working needs, whether at home or in-office, and looks good while doing it with its frame made of recycled materials and stylish eco knit seat back and cushion.
- Light Grey with Dark Grey TrimFrame
- Storm FormSense Eco Knit Seat and Back
- 2.5" Double-Wheel Casters
- Adjustable Arms
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Incorporates nearly 22 pounds of recycled material, including fishing nets from the ocean, which is the most harmful form of pollution to our marine ecosystems
- Applying the innate laws of physics, instead of bulky levers and knobs, the Gravity Mechanism™ provides automatic support as soon as someone sits in the chair, and even when they recline, simply by using the sitter's weight to provide a custom sitting experience
- Free of Red List Chemicals, the "worst in class" materials, chemicals and elements that are hazardous to humans and our environment
FormSense Eco Knit Fabric:
- FormSense Eco Knit is a mesh-like textile providing self-adjusting lumbar support and a tailored fit to every user, regardless of their height or weight.
- Each stitch is individually controlled, creating intricate and systematic patterns with targeted zones of tension.
- Its yarn is made with 100% post-consumer recycled polyester from upcycled plastic bottles. Since it is knit exactly to the shape of the chair, it eliminates the need for cutting or sewing, and creates zero waste.
- Overall: 24.5" W x 25" D x 34.75/39.75" H
- Seat Height: 15.5" to 20.5"
- Base Size: 25” Diameter
- Weight Capacity: up to 300 lbs