Natuzzi dreams of a more comfortable world. Call it their passion to make you feel better. A chair just doesn't sit there, it has a presence that says something about you. The Re-Vive chair is designed to move with you, and for you to be moved. If support and comfort are essential, so too is form, finish and timeless design. Where you choose to relax is personal. Natuzzi has developed a unique support technology presented in different ways to match different design styles.
The Revive Club King Recliner combines the comfort of Italian artistry with the most advanced technologies in the relaxation field. Sit down and experience Revive Club's comfortable padding, which adapts naturally to the body, or its sliding headrest and dynamic armrests, which glide into position depending on whether you’re sitting or reclining.
Made in Italy
Form Follows Feeling - 9 Features of the Re-Vive:
1. Response Recline- Recline without adjusting anything at all.
2. Fluid Motion- Support your body's subconscious movements.
3. Live Back- Live Back mimics your body, encouraging both micro and macro movement and assisting blood and oxygen flow.
4. High Density Core- A High Density Core structure provides strong, dynamic support by naturally spreading weight evenly for ultimate comfort.
5. Comfort Cushion- A compliant layer of cushion forms naturally to the contours of your body, supporting you as you relax into the chair.
6. Dynamic Arms- Dynamic Arms feature live motion that mimics your movement in any position.
7. Sliding Headrest (Optional)- The Sliding Headrest offers seamless adjustment through a simple sliding action to suit your positive and preferred support position.
8. Swivel Base- Access from any angle. The low profile Swivel Base lets you get on and off the recliner easily, across a full 360-degree movement.
9. Tilting Ottoman- Elevate and extend. The Tilting Ottoman is designed to follow your body's lead, tilting your leg and foot angle effortlessly and providing responsive support while aiding circulation.
Le Mans Full grain leather with protective coating. This leather, has natural grain, with light buffed process and a very light translucent finish for color. Being a natural grain article, differences in grain are acceptable. The thickness is from 1.1-1.3 mm. Its main characteristics are the extremely soft hand and the touch are slightly fat, but appreciable. Other natural characteristics such as scars, vein, insect bites, etc. are also visible on this article.