Natuzzi dreams of a more comfortable world. Call it their passion to make you feel better. A chair just doesn't sit there, it has a presence that says something about you. The Re-Vive chair is designed to move with you, and for you to be moved. If support and comfort are essential, so too is form, finish and timeless design. Where you choose to relax is personal. Natuzzi has developed a unique support technology presented in different ways to match different design styles.
Casual, cozy and inviting, the Revive Shuttle Queen Recliner sets new standards for custom comfort. With large wings that convey a sense of security and wellbeing and an ultra-ergonomic seat with wraparound arms, Revive Shuttle invites you to sit back, relax and unwind in its streamlined design.
Made in Italy
Form Follows Feeling - 9 Features of the Re-Vive:
1. Response Recline- Recline without adjusting anything at all.
2. Fluid Motion- Support your body's subconscious movements.
3. Live Back- Live Back mimics your body, encouraging both micro and macro movement and assisting blood and oxygen flow.
4. High Density Core- A High Density Core structure provides strong, dynamic support by naturally spreading weight evenly for ultimate comfort.
5. Comfort Cushion- A compliant layer of cushion forms naturally to the contours of your body, supporting you as you relax into the chair.
6. Dynamic Arms- Dynamic Arms feature live motion that mimics your movement in any position.
7. Sliding Headrest (Optional)- The Sliding Headrest offers seamless adjustment through a simple sliding action to suit your positive and preferred support position.
8. Swivel Base- Access from any angle. The low profile Swivel Base lets you get on and off the recliner easily, across a full 360-degree movement.
9. Tilting Ottoman- Elevate and extend. The Tilting Ottoman is designed to follow your body's lead, tilting your leg and foot angle effortlessly and providing responsive support while aiding circulation.
Stromboli Semi-Aniline Natural Grain Leather Information:
This leather has a contemporary look with a natural and small grain. The thickness is from 1.0-1.2mm. The principal characteristic of this leather is the extremely soft and velvet touch. Even if it is slightly buffed, Stromboli is leather that preserves all the natural characteristics such as scars, veins, wrinkles and grain differences. Some differences in tone are acceptable because Stromboli has a light finishing.