- Black Bison Leather
- Advanced Unidirectional Suspension System
- Double-Needle Topstitching
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat Cushions Encased in Down
- All-Down Encased Seating Requires Occasional "Fluffing" to Restore its Natural Loft
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Bison Leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.