- Wool is soft – wool products offer a sumptuous softness and tactile appeal.
- Wool stays clean – wool fibers retain a natural oil that resists dirt and grease.
- Wool resists odors – wool’s natural oils are resistent to cooking smells and household odors.
- Wools retains it’s shape – wool fibers bend and recover their shape naturally, retaining their lush bounce.
- Wool is hard to burn – wool fiber is flame retardant up to 600º C.
- Wool is hypoallergenic – wool doesn’t cause allergies.
- Wool adjusts to the climate – wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions.
- Wool is sustainable – woolskins are the product of sustainable farming practices and biodegrade.
The technical characteristics of wool are our everyday language. Just to get a little technical for a moment, wool properties boast: heat and moisture regulation, acoustic performance, flame resistance, antistatic abilities, indoor air filtration capabilities, odour suppression, UV absorbency and on top of all that, sheepskin wool is super easy to care for.