- Natural Acacia Wood Top Only with Satin Clear Coat Finish
- Organic Edge
- Tops can be finished in either Natural Satin or Dark Stain with Satin Topcoat
- Special Finishes are available upon Request and a nominal charge may apply
- Tops can be Modified in Length to Approximate Dimensions; however, the Natural Features of the Wood determine exactly where Cut can be Made
- Two Base Styles are available and sold separately: Ciato in Polished Stainless Steel or in Burnished Bronze; Geom Base in Polished Stainless Steel.
- Each Top is Unique
- Color, Splits, and Finish Variations are Inherent Due to Natural Material
- Acacia Wood is Harvested from Trees that is approximately 150 years old in South America
Natural Wood Note:
Kiln drying is critical to the stability of these tops. If moisture content is too high or too low the wood becomes less stable and far more likely to keep cracking. Even with appropriate dry time it’s important to understand that the tops are natural wood and there will always be some movement as relative humidity in environment changes.
Approximately 137" W x 30/52" D x 3.5" H