The World Task Chair marks Humanscale's first foray into all-mesh task seating.Its tri-panel backrest hugs the body to provide tailor-made lumbar support, while its mesh seat eliminates contact stress under the thighs. But this chair's major innovation is its mechanism-free recline action, which leverages two parts of the chairs frame and the laws of physics to provide automatic, balanced support throughout the full range of recline. No chair is more intuitive, creating the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
- Adjustable Seat Height: 16.5 - 22"
- Overall: 26" W x 24" D x 36.5- 41" H
- Glass-Filled Nylon Frame
- White Ecopelle Faux Leather Seat
- Adjustable Duron Arms with Textile Cover
- Monofilament Platinum Back
- Mechanism-Free Recline Action Automatically Supports Body Weight and Provides Automatic, Balanced Support at all Points throughout Recline
- Tri-Panel Mesh Backrest Adapts to the User's Needs
- Monafilament: Tri-panel mesh; Elastic composition that achieves strength through its distinctive weave structure to provide unmatched support
- 5 Years of Single Shift Use Warranty for Textiles and Mesh, 15 Years of 24/7 Use Warranty for Other Components
A revolutionary chair, inspired by aerodynamics, that adjusts automatically to the user when seated.