Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you offer free shipping?
A: Most of our items qualify for free shipping, however there are certain items that are excluded:
- Cantoni Special Buys
- Oversized items, such as artwork, large mirrors, and the Vintage Collection
- Certain vendors or products based on their company policy. When in question Contact us for details.
*If an item qualifies for free shipping, ‘+ Free Shipping*’ is listed next to the item’s price on its product page.
*Please note that free shipping is curbside or threshold service, however you can upgrade to a full service option for an additional fee.
Q: What are the different shipping options that you offer?
A: We offer three types of shipping.
- Standard Shipping (Curbside or Threshold)
- Your order will arrive within 5-7 business days after it leaves our distribution center and you will be contacted prior to shipment to confirm delivery.
- White Glove (Full Service) *Due to the pandemic, we are limiting our White Glove Service. If you are interested in White Glove, please contact us so we can determine if white glove is available in your area. If so, we will provide a quote.
- Your order will arrive within 7-10 business days after it leaves our warehouse and you will be contacted prior to shipment to confirm delivery.
- Local Delivery (Cantoni Full Service)
- If your ZIP code is within our Cantoni delivery zones, local delivery will provide prompt service for your order. You will be contacted to confirm delivery address and times.
- If your items are in stock in our Dallas Distribution Center, you can expect to receive your merchandise in 5 to 10 business days. If you live in an area outside of our immediate trading areas, Cantoni often compiles enough orders to create a route that is made typically once a month.
- There are certain items that are only available for local delivery, this includes items like the Vintage Collection and oversized or fragile items, like artwork and mirrors.
*For White Glove and Local Delivery – Please note that this service does not include the movement of existing furniture and/or ceiling or wall mountings of any kind.
*For Local Delivery, please note that the quickest way to determine exact lead times is to email us with the item you are interested in and your delivery ZIP code.
Q: Upon delivery, will the delivery team move our existing furniture or install art/lighting that I have purchased at Cantoni?
A: White Glove and Local Delivery does not include the movement of existing furniture or any modifications to your home. Objects requiring installation (e.g. any lighting fixtures, hanging decorative objects, or art) will require a professional electrician or contractor at the client’s expense.
Q: What if some of my items are currently in stock and others are not? When should I expect my order?
A: If all or some of your items are currently not in stock, your delivery time will vary. Typically, you will receive an email from our Web Team with updates on your order and expected delivery times. Here you will also be given the option to change your order if needed.
Q: Does Cantoni ship outside of the United States?
A: No. Our website currently only ships within the continental United States. If you are interested in International sales, this can be done at the store level. We can also work with third-party freight forwarding companies to accommodate these types of sales. For more information about International sales, please email us.
Q: Can my order be delayed or rushed?
A: If you have special delivery requirements, such as needing delivery delayed or rushed, you can note these requests in your order notes at checkout and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Q: Can I pick up my online order from one of your stores?
A: No. We currently do not offer customer pick-up as an option at checkout on our website. If you are near a store location and want to limit your time in store we will do our best to accommodate by having everything ready so you simply come in, pay, and then pick-up the merchandise. Please note this isn’t always possible and depends on your location, the product you are purchasing, etc. For more information, please email us.
Q: Why is the pricing I got from the store different than the website?
A: There are certain promotions that are only available online or only available in-store. When in question email us and we will provide an in-depth explanation to help you make your final decision.
Q: Do you offer trade pricing or have a trade program?
A: We do have a Trade Program. If you do not already have a trade account with us, you can apply here and one of our team members will contact you with more information on trade pricing.
Q: I saw this item priced lower on a different website. Will Cantoni match pricing?
A: We will match pricing in most instances. We need proof of the lower pricing to properly research the issue. Please email us with a link to the product’s website and your shipping zip code. If confirmed and approved, we will adjust the pricing as needed.
Q: What is ecopelle?
A: Ecopelle is a synthetic leather that is easy to clean and is resistant to fading and discoloration. It is an excellent alternative to leather and gives off the same look and feel of quality and sustainability.
Q: I really like this one item but wish it came in another color or material. Is that possible?
A: Many of our items can be customized by special order through our stores. Often times if an item is customizable, it will say so within the item’s features on its product page.
Q: Do you offer swatches for products?
A: Swatches are available in our brick and mortar stores. If possible, we recommend coming in so you can see and feel them in person. If you don’t live near a Cantoni store, most of our samples can be mailed. If you are interested in a swatch, please submit your request to swatch request complete with your mailing address and we can determine if the swatch is available for mailing.
Q: I tried to check out, but my order was declined.
A: Ensure that all information is entered in correctly, including billing address. If so and the problem still persists, take a screenshot of the error page and email it to the Web Team and we will look into it.
Q: How much will shipping cost?
A: Shipping costs are determined based on your location. Upon checkout, enter in your shipping address and it will determine what the shipping cost for that item to your location would be.
Q: Why is my order showing a shipping cost?
A: Most of our items qualify for free shipping, however there are certain items that are excluded. If an item qualifies for free shipping, ‘+ Free Shipping*’ is listed next to the item’s price on its product page.
WEB ORDER STATUS
Q: I have placed my order online and am waiting for delivery. What does it mean when I see this message in my account?
- “Awaiting Accounting Approval” – Your order has been received and is pending payment approval.
- “Backordered/Partially Shipped” – Either the item you ordered isn’t in stock, is being specially ordered from a vendor, or some of the stocked items were shipping and others are not in stock.
- “Being Prepared for Shipment” – Your item is being prepped for shipping/delivery. You will be contacted soon regarding shipment or for scheduling delivery.
- “Waiting for Customer to Verify” – Your order is on hold. We have contacted you regarding your order and are awaiting your response.
Q: How do I make an online payment?
A: You can make online payments here: https://payments.cantoni.com/
Q: Do you offer financing online?
A: No. We currently do not offer online financing; however, we do offer financing in-store. All applications must be done in person. If you have an existing Synchrony account from another retailer, it can be applicable at our stores. For more information, please call 877-881-9191 to be connected to your nearest store.
Q: Am I able to make a return?
A: Returns can be made within 30 days of initial delivery for a refund. The client is responsible for return shipping and costs back to our distribution center, which can be arranged by Cantoni at the client’s request. Once the item(s) return back to our distribution center and is deemed in good condition, Cantoni will handle the return and issue a refund at the item’s purchase price minus the cost of return shipping. For more information and requests for returns, visit https://www.cantoni.com/return-and-exchanges/.
Q: My item came damaged. Can I exchange for a new one?
A: If your online purchase arrives damaged or defective, we’ll replace it or issue a refund. Contact us within 7 days of delivery and email us within 48 hours at Returns for a return authorization and return instructions.
Q: The item I want to return is oversized/heavy. Can someone come pick it up?
A: Pickups can be scheduled for any return. Once we receive your return – in brand new condition, complete with original packaging and including all inserts and instructions – you’ll be refunded the purchase item price minus the shipping costs.