Designed by Paolo Cattelan.
Born in 1973 in Thiene, Vicenza, Paolo Cattelan is a Commercial Director of Cattelan Italia alongside his brother, Lorenzo. Paolo's sought-after designs became a staple part of the company's portfolio after he joined the family business in 1995 and he continues to create impressive and distinguishable products that are born from meticulous research and an eye for sophisticated style. Paolo's work consists of artistic elements and luxurious materials that make each product designed by him both functional and breathtakingly beautiful.
A construction of contrasting materials, the Biplane Cocktail Table features a sleek black embossed structure housing an upper glass top and lower ceramic layer that makes this the perfect statement piece that’s bound to add a new level of sophistication to any living space.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 48" W x 48" D x 15.75" H
- Please see from options shown below.
- Fume Grey Tempered Glass Top with Rounded Corners
- Matte Ardesia Ceramic Shelf
- Black Embossed Steel Frame
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Also available in rectangle version by Special Order
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and glued to a wooden panel.
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Overall: 48" W x 48" D x 15.75" H
- Leg Height: 5.5"
- Shelf Clearance: 9.25"