Designed to disrupt relaxation, The Comfort Air by American Leather is a revolutionary seating experience that is customized for the way you move. Internally dubbed the fidget spinner of seating, The Comfort Air provides a completely individualized way to lounge without restrictions. Whether you prefer to kick your feet up and relax, rock, or recline, the Comfort Air's weight balanced mechanism, provides the perfect experience for everyone. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement, making this experience the new standard in active seating.
Herb brothers, an Architect and industrial engineer team first secured a patent over 20 ago and began working with American Leather 4 years ago. Partnered with Jeff Weber, founder of Studio Weber, who helped develop the Aeron chair experienced in novel seating systems to refine a reproducible mechanism & Together engineered Comfort AIR.
Its asymmetrical curvature construction of both back and seat cushions deliver supreme comfort. The zero-gravity lounge chair mechanism allows Huron to conform perfectly to your body to give the feeling of floating, featuring splayed track arms and a waterfall back and seat cushion for a premium seating experience.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 31" W x 38" D x 40" H (Closed) / 31" W x 54" D x 40" H (Open)
- Color: Taupe - Material: Leather
- Taupe Leather
- Burnished Bronze 4-Star Swivel Base
- No Levers, No Motors - Independent Seat and Back that Pivot and Tip via a Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Unlike Other Products like Gliders You can still Gently Rock, Tip or Glide while Reclining
- Manual Articulated Headrest
- Elliptical Motion
- Size: Large
- Ottoman and other size, styles, bases, leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available as Special Orders though our stores
- Made in USA
- Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Monofilament Elastic Webbing Suspension
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Molded Foam Seat Cushion
- Tight Seat Cushion
- Semi-Attached Back Cushion
- Single-Needle Top-Stitch
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Bison leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 22"
- Base Height: 5"
- Closed: 31" W x 38" D x 40" H
- Open: 31" W x 54" D x 40" H
- Wall Clearance: 16"