Designer Giorgio Cattelan takes inspiration from the sharp spines and quills of Hystrix, a genus of Old World porcupines to form the unique base of the Hystrix Dining Table. Subtle details like the tabletop's reversed beveled edges further emulate the beauty of Italian craftsmanship while as not to take away from the eye-catching base, but rather allowing it to shine through.
118" W x 47.25" D x 29.5" H
- 15mm Thick Extra-Clear Glass Top
- Transparent Varnished Steel Base
- Reverse Beveled Edges on Glass Top
- Seats 8 to 10
- Other Glass Top finishes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Giorgio Cattelan
- Made in Italy
Subtle details like the tabletop's reversed beveled edges further emulate the beauty of Italian craftsmanship.
Made in Italy
- Finishes: Beveled Clear Glass Top on Varnished Steel Base
- Top Size: Please select from options shown below.
Available by Special Order. We can only accept returns on damaged or defective items.