Designed by Andrea Lucatello
The industrial designer Andrea Lucatello was born in Treviso in 1968. He lives and works in Biancade (Treviso). Since he was young, he was deeply engaged in different professional activities, which allowed him to develop experience, creativity, and knowledge, in particular manufacturing techniques of different materials, especially in interior and nautical design.
Nowadays he collaborates with a range of companies, dealing mainly with interior design and home furnishing, creating product image, and conducting research, starting from the first project through the final production. His projects create original products, marked by a strong personality and an advanced design.
Much like the race, the Marathon Dining Table's base seems infinite with its many curves and angles. Crafted with burned oak on Ashwood, Marathon's statement base rests beautifully below a thick extra clear glass top, adding just the right amount of elegance to any dining room.
Made in Italy
- Finishes: Beveled Clear Glass Top on Burned Oak and Ashwood Base
- Top Size: Please select from options shown below.
- Beveled Extra Clear Glass Top
- Burned Oak on Ashwood Base
- Titanium Embossed Metal Trim
- Seats 6 to 8 People
- Other finishes and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Andrea Lucatello
- Made in Italy