A design that seems to defy gravity, the Nasdaq Keramik Desk is anything but ordinary. With a top available in ceramic options and various metal finishes for the base and drawer, Nasdaq's imposing structure and sharp angled lines create the ideal mindset to get work done while its sleek top softens its appearance with sophisticated appeal. Productivity is not an issue with Nasdaq's expansive tabletop that provides ample working space, and any loose items can be stored in Nasdaq's unique floating drawer box that is attached to its sculptural base, both of which are finished in embossed metal.
Designed by Paolo Cattelan.
Born in 1973 in Thiene, Vicenza, Paolo Cattelan is a Commercial Director of Cattelan Italia alongside his brother, Lorenzo. Paolo's sought-after designs became a staple part of the company's portfolio after he joined the family business in 1995 and he continues to create impressive and distinguishable products that are born from meticulous research and an eye for sophisticated style. Paolo's work consists of artistic elements and luxurious materials that make each product designed by him both functional and breathtakingly beautiful.
Eye-catching angles and unique materials combine to create a desk that is more than a place to work - it's also as sculptural as it is functional. Not only does Nasdaq make a bold statement with its sleek ceramic top, but it also provides ample working space and unexpected storage in its floating storage box.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 94.5" W x 42.5" D x 29.5" H
- Finishes: Supreme Ceramic on Graphite Embossed Steel
- 6 mm Supreme Ceramic Top
- Graphite Embossed Lacquered Steel Base
- Graphite Embossed Lacquered Wood Drawer
- Black Chrome Insert
- Other finishes and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Sculptural Base
- Designed by Paolo Cattelan
- Made in Italy
- Ceramic Top Thickness is 5 mm and Laminated to MDF Frame
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic, Color and Pattern May Vary
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Overall: 94.5" W x 42.5" D x 29.5" H
- Weight: 550 lbs