Designed by Frans Schrofer
As the son of two classically-trained painters, Frans Schrofer chose his own path using speed, technology and design. His early technical education in auto mechanics, metalwork, mechanical and electrical engineering laid a solid foundation for his studies at the Design Academy in Eindhoven and, later, his own design studio. Packaging design taught him the importance of line, shape, color and texture to evoke a human response. These qualities established his global vision for Studio Schrofer's designs, which engages a dialogue between designer and manufacturer, as well as designer and craftsmen.
Made just for you, Caruzzo boasts a high back for your privacy and traditional upholstery details to ensure that it remains the center of attention. And to really seal the deal, define how actively or passively you sit with the clever built-in mechanism that allows you to find the perfect seating position every time.
- Dimensions: 31" W x 35.5"/38.5" D x 42" H (Chair)
- Color: Pristine & Auburn - Material: Leather
- Pristine Ceras Front Leather
- Auburn Ceras Leather back
- Ocher Stitching
- Polished Aluminum Swivel Base with Chrome Column
- Swivel Mechanism Combined with Steplessly Lockable Recline Mechanism
- Adjustable Height
- Other colors available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Frans Schrofer
- Made in The Netherlands
- Metal Frame
- Hard Steel Spring Seat
- Polyester and HR Foam Filling with Leoskin Covering
Leather: Ceras is an incredibly soft grain leather with brilliant colours, yet entirely suitable for everyday applications. To achieve this result the cowhides undergo a special process during finishing, which gives this leather a strong and slightly matt top layer. The surface is lightly polished to preserve the original structure of the hide, with obvious natural attributes. A perfect choice for the aficionado of a somewhat thicker leather with the touch of a wax leather.
- Chair: 31" W x 35.5"/38.5" D x 42" H
- Ottoman: 22" W x 19" D x 16" H
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Arm Height: 20" to 22"