Everything we do is guided through Passion. "Fire" inspired by the Passion that comes straight
out from our heart when we do what we love more than anything in our lives. It's about remembering our way and always knowing that whatever makes us feel Passion that's what we're supposed to be doing because is going to enable us to find ourselves. "Passion will never vanish because Passion is love and love is eternal". Miren desires to create something so special that in the moment when you see it you can feel a connection between you and this amazing art piece.
About the Artist Miren Itxaso: Born in Mexico City on July 1st 1971, daughter of a Spanish mother and a Mexican father. Her ambition drove her to become a self-taught artist of profound feelings, lover of life and the small details that it conveys. Passionate about art, its history and significance which makes her begin experimenting at a young age, with different materials, creating innovative art pieces. Miren Itxaso has found the perfect balance between art and design, making distinctive handmade pieces that express ideas, emotions and experiences... a vision of life.
Inspiration from the Artist: Miren Itxaso ® creates pieces that inspire, achieving a connection with the one who is admiring them. Every single piece is unique and elaborated with dedication, starting from the artist's deepest memories and feelings. A work of art that identifies. The starting point of a work of art emerges from a small ray of inspiration. The mix of the past with today's feelings and tomorrow's dreams, makes time stop at a halt before the work of art. Acquiring a piece from Miren Itxaso ®, not only reflects good taste and elegance, but it will wake up a feeling in you that will give significance to your personal story.
Indoor/Outdoor Sculpture - Miren Itxaso ®
Only available in Delivery Areas near a Cantoni Store.
This oversized item requires special handling which includes an additional $250 cost that will be applied at check-out.
- Finished with Red Automotive Paint
- Black Steel Base
- Each Piece is Unique and Handmade
- Suitable for Use Outdoors
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
The making of a Miren Itxaso ®, piece of art conveys a arduous process of ingenuity and production. Every piece is hand made by utilizing a variety of artistic techniques like oil painting, acrylic, airbrush, silver and golden foil, within others.
All Sculptures come packed in a steel crate. After the crate is removed the sculpture MUST be moved by the base, putting no stress on the metal sculpture itself.
Care and Cleaning:
- Clean the surface of your sculpture with a damp cloth without any detergent; preferably use a soft cloth to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not clean the sculpture with a dry cloth, as this will only cause clouding the paint or scratches.
- It is important to note that high resistance paint is not for life. As with any material exposed to weather, we suggest keeping it waxed (use car wax) and polish after a time to restore shine and color to your piece.
- Each Piece is Unique and Dimensions will Vary
- Overall: 23.25" W x 40.5" D x 75.25" H
- Base: 23.25" W x 23.25" D x 5" H
This item can only be delivered in areas near a Cantoni store.