Girotondo is an Italian word that translates to ‘roundabout’ and true to its name, this cocktail table features an ingenious design that allows both tabletops to swivel in synchronicity. The pedestal-styled base is crafted in graphite lacquered steel holds up the two main components of this sleek design – the lower tabletop in clear glass and the upper one in an Arabescato ceramic. When pushed, the tabletops will swivel to allow you to create custom configurations to suit your style and needs at a moment’s notice.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 33.5" DIA x 15.5" H (Closed) / 48.75" W x 33.5" D x 15.5" H (Open)
- Finishes: Clear Glass, Arabescato Ceramic Top with Graphite Lacquered Metal Base
Only available in Delivery Areas near a Cantoni Store.
- 6 mm Arabescato Porcelain Ceramic Upper Top
- Clear Glass Lower Top
- Graphite Lacquered Steel Base
- Synchronized Swivel Tops
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Designed by Angelo Tomaiulo
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a tempered floating glass thanks to a special process carried out in autoclave.
The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and is coupled with an 6 mm thick glass (for a total of 12 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Closed: 33.5" W x 33.5"D x 15.75" H
- Open: 48.75" W x 33.5" D x 15.75" H