Designed by Giorgio Cattelan, the Gordon Table features a round Alabastro ceramic top that appears to float atop its beautiful geometric base. The graphite embossed steel base mimics the shape of a three-dimensional star and creates a stunning statement with a perfectly symmetrical design.
A gorgeous round dining table with a top that seems to be afloat on an intricate and abstract base.
Made in Italy
- Finishes: Beige Ceramic Top on Graphite Embossed Base
- Top Size: Please select from options shown below.
- 6 mm Beige Ceramic Top
- Graphite Embossed Steel Base
- Seats 6 to 8
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other finishes, sizes, and materials available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Giorgio Cattelan
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a black glass with edges that are bevelled at a 45 degree angle facing the floor.
The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and is coupled with an 12 mm thick glass (for a
total of 18 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
62.25" DIA x 29.5" H
Download Assembly Instructions>