Designed Manzoni & Tapinassi
The originality and expressiveness of architect Maurizio Manzoni and the considerable experience of professor Roberto Tapinassi came together in 2001 to form a professional partnership among the most remarkable in Italy.
The two designers found common ground in wanting to offer new solutions for contemporary living issues by applying the logic of Italian design-- work which is purposeful and well-established in research. The results of their partnership can be attributed to the combination of their multidisciplinary fields - architecture, industrial design, and interior decoration-- as well as visual communication, fashion, and graphic design.
A tribute to the famous author of Moby Dick, Herman Melville, the Herman Chaise is a harmonious and comprehensive chaise that adds dynamism and originality to any living area with its neutral beige fabric and unique side detailing on the outside of the armrest.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 45" W x 61" D x 30" H
- Color: Light Beige - Material: Fabric
- Light Beige Manopesca Fabric
- Pewter Finish Legs
- Hidden Metal Feet with Anti-Scratch and Non-Slip Rubber
- Hidden Stitching on Arm and Seat Cushions which Emphasizes the Handcrafted Look of the Sofa
- Low, Wide and Deep Seat Cushions give Great Comfort for an Elegant and Contemporary Look
- Other colors available by Special Order through our Stores
- Made in Italy
- 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane
- Overall: 45" W x 61" D x 30" H
- Seat Height: 17"