The Omnia table contains an ingenious mechanism able to expand the top surface. Pull the frame towards you so that the two legs with hidden castors slide on one side allowing the leaf to be pulled out. With a simple rotation the leaf fitted on metal tracks comes out of its housing and lines up with the top. The perimeter legs have a slanting cut in the inside part, a distinctive detail in the aesthetics.
A solid table with the extending mechanisms being its main feature.
Made in Italy
- 6 mm White Marble Ceramic Top
- Walnut Veneer Frame and Legs
- Structure in Lacquered Aluminium
- Unique Mechanism Extends Top and Stores Extra Leaves When Not In Use
- Seats 6 to 8
- Assembly Required
- Other finishes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a tempered floating glass thanks to a special process carried out in autoclave.
The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and is coupled with an 6 mm thick glass (for a total of 12 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Extendable Width: 71" to 94.5"
- Overall: 71-94.5" W x 39.5" D x 29.5" H