Designed by Gabriele Ghetti
Gabriele Ghetti grew up surrounded by the scent of leather from his familys artisan leather company. This early introduction to the family business instilled an eye for details and an in-depth knowledge of craftsmanship. His love for handmade artisan goods is what ignited a common bond and friendship, with Gamma partner, Carla Botti.
The two partners crafted an ambitious industrial project to address the mid-high end segment of the international furniture market. They chose to maintain production entirely in the Forlì establishment, which was spurred by the desire to retain control of creativity and the experience and skill of Italian artisans. This location is key to maintaining the strict standards of quality and the inherent values of Italian design.
Today Gamma is in 64 countries and sold through a select network of retailers that are fit to represent the brands prestigious heritage and high-end American upholstery and craftsmanship.
- Headboard Height: 42" (with Headrest Lifted)
- Legs: 2.25"
- Overall: 80" W x 99" D x 34/42" H
- Taupe Pampas Leather
- Wenge and Chrome Legs
- Matching Stitching
- Support Leg for Headboard
- Wooden Euroslat Platform
- Ideal Mattress Height: 9" to 12"
- MDF Platform Needs to be Placed on Top of Slats for Tempur-Pedic Mattresses (Not Included)
- Adjustable Bases Can be Installed
- Other colors, fabrics, and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Gabriele Ghetti
- Made in Italy
Leather: Finely pigmented leather, which retains the characteristics and features of precious semi-aniline leathers, with a semi-glossy look and shiny hand. The grain is printed during production processes, so its uniform and regular aspect reflects all its quality and beauty.
Made in Italy