CARVER DINING TABLE - 67 IN
Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says,In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore travelling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow.
- Hardwood Plantation-Grown Teak Top
- Charcoal Grey Powder Coated Aluminum Base
- Center Hole for Umbrella with Teak and Metal Plugs
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Seats 4 to 6 people
- Available in Additional Sizes and Finishes by Special Order
- Hardwood Teak Top
- Natural Teak furniture does not require any special maintenance routine or any additional protection apart from occasional cleaning. Left to age naturally outside, teak will gradually change to a soft, silver-grey as the pigments in the surface layer of the wood begin to fade away.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Base
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
A modern simplicity of the design, the minimalistic Carver Dining Table showcases an elegantly thin, aluminum frame with a slatted teak top.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- In Stock
- We Recommend
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first