Designed to disrupt relaxation, The Comfort Air by American Leather is a revolutionary seating experience that is customized for the way you move. Internally dubbed the fidget spinner of seating, The Comfort Air provides a completely individualized way to lounge without restrictions. Whether you prefer to kick your feet up and relax, rock, or recline, the Comfort Air's weight balanced mechanism, provides the perfect experience for everyone. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement, making this experience the new standard in active seating.
Herb brothers, an Architect and industrial engineer team first secured a patent over 20 ago and began working with American Leather 4 years ago. Partnered with Jeff Weber, founder of Studio Weber, who helped develop the Aeron chair experienced in novel seating systems to refine a reproducible mechanism & Together engineered Comfort AIR.
The Cirrus Comfort Air is as chic as it is inviting. A plush, channeled back and seat cushion encased in down provides instant comfort, while the stylized track arm features an inviting curve.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 31" W x 38" D x 3" H (Closed) / 31" W x 53" D x 38" H (Open)
- Color: Pewter - Material: Leather
- Pewter Leather
- Natural Walnut Wood Base
- No Levers, No Motors - Independent Seat and Back that Pivot and Tip via a Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Unlike Other Products like Gliders You can still Gently Rock, Tip or Glide while Reclining
- Manual Articulated Headrest
- Elliptical Motion
- Size: Large
- Ottoman and other size, styles, bases, leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available as Special Orders though our stores
- Made in USA
- Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Elastic Webbing Suspension
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Molded Foam Seat Cushion
- Loose Pillow Back and Pillow Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Top-Stitch
- Custom Hytrel Composite "Hinges" Provide the Pivot and the Engineered Soft Stop
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Dolce Leather: Inspired by the high fashion handbags, this incredibly supple Italian leather combines unbelievable softness and transparency. Natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty. Dolce provides a silky hand and smooth surface that is simply alluring.
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 22"
- Closed: 31" W x 38" D x 38" H
- Open: 31" W x 53" D x 38" H
- Wall Clearance: 13"