Comfort Recliners™ resolve the dilemma of reclining chairs because not only do they sit beautifully but they look great, too. The back and footrest operate independently and are infinitely adjustable so that you can find the sitting position that's perfect for you. Clean and sharp, outer lines of Fallon's arms give these chairs a dynamic look. The thin, winged shape of the arms gently angle back for a fresh, contemporary feel. Specify swivel Stainless Steel, and two wood base options or stationary wood legs in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
Fresh and modern describe the Fallon perfectly. With thin arms that gently angle back, it is just as fierce as it is comfortable.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 31" W x 37" D x 39" H (Closed) / 31" W x 71" D x 39" H (Open)
- Color: Ash - Material: Bison Leather
- Ash Bison Leather
- Natural Grey Ash Swivel Base
- Stainless Steel Lever and Footrest Extension
- Footrest Extension Hides All Mechanical Linkages
- Back and Footrest Operate Independently
- Articulating Headrest
- Tight Seat and Back Cushions
- Made in USA
Special Order Options Available Through Our Stores:
- Power Reclining:
- Power Motor Mechanism with an In-Arm Control Panel that is Easy to Use and Includes a USB Charging Port
- Control Panel is LED Backlit with Auto-Fade After 5 Seconds
- 2 Amp Hour Lithium Battery Pack
- One Year Warranty on Battery Pack and Five Year Warranty on Power Motor
- Lever in Antique Brass
- Fixed Wood Legs in Natural Walnut or Grey Ash
- Swivel Base in Wood or Stainless Steel
- Extra Firm Seating Option (Seat, Back, Headrest)
- Two-Tone Contrast (1st Tone: Outer Shell and Arms; 2nd Tone: Headrest, Seat and Back Cushion)
- Other leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Topstitching
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Bison Leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Seat Height: 19"
- Seat Depth: 23"
- Arm Height: 24"
- Wall Clearance: 12-16"
- Overall: 31" W x 37/71" D x 39" H