Designed by Busetti Garuti Redaelli
Manuela Busetti, Andrea Garuti and Matteo Redaelli have been working together since 2008 to develop new products both for the home and contract sectors. They have won prestigious competitions and received awards, as well as appeared in international publications.
The synergy of their different qualities and attitudes creates products grounded in careful research on new lifestyles, re-elaborating or decontextualizing technologies and materials, both new and traditional, for the creation of unusual, innovative goods that can best respond to contemporary needs.
Offering the best of both worlds, Icaro features a statement black metal frame and a sleek marble top that extends to meet all of your dining needs.
Made in Italy
- 3 mm Salt White Ceramic Top
- Matte Black Metal Frame
- Matte Black Ash Veneer Legs
- Unique Mechanism Extends Top and Stores Extra Leaves When Not In Use
- Extends from 63" to 94.5"
- Seats 6 to 8
- Other finishes available by Special Order
- Design by Busetti Garuti Redaelli
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a tempered floating glass thanks to a special process carried out in autoclave.
The ceramic top thickness is 3 mm and is coupled with an 8 mm thick glass (for a
total of 11 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
63/94.5" W x 35.5" D x 29.75" H