Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says, "In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow."
Whirl Bar Table is constructed of durable powder coated aluminum base and a grey pumice ceramic top, perfect for gathering on the deck or by the pool.
Special Pricing shown while supplies last.
- 10 mm Pumice Ceramic Top
- White Powder Coated Aluminum Base
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Seats 2 to 4 People
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other frame finish and style available by Special Order through our Stores
Outdoor protective covers are recommended to protective the customer's investment and provide ease of cleaning & maintenance.
- Ceramic Top
- Gloster ceramic table tops are made from a solid ceramic slab. Whilst the name suggests fragility, ceramic is actually harder than granite and is workable using techniques normally applied to glass and natural stone. Ceramic table tops are chemical resistant, fireproof, UV and heat resistant. Water absorption is close to zero, therefore, table tops are also completely frost-proof and weather resistant.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Base
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
Download Care and Maintenance - Ceramic.pdf
Download Care and Maintenance - Powder Coated Aluminum>
35.5" DIA. x 41.5" H