- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 23"
- Arm Height: 24"
- Closed: 31" W x 38" D x 42" H
- Open: 31" W x 72" D x 42" H
- Wall Clearance: 12"-16"
Download Detailed Spec Sheet>
- Ash Bison Leather
- Natural Walnut Legs
- Stainless Steel Lever and Footrest Extension
- Footrest Extension Hides All Mechanical Linkages
- Back and Footrest Operate Independently
- Articulating Headrest
- Tight Seat and Back Cushions
- Made in USA
Special Order Options Available Through Our Stores:
- Power Reclining:
- Power Motor Mechanism with an In-Arm Control Panel that is Easy to Use and Includes a USB Charging Port
- Control Panel is LED Backlit with Auto-Fade After 5 Seconds
- 2 Amp Hour Lithium Battery Pack
- One Year Warranty on Battery Pack and Five Year Warranty on Power Motor
- Lever in Antique Brass
- Fixed Wood Legs in Grey Ash
- Swivel Base in Wood, Stainless Steel, Natural Grey Ash
- Extra Firm Seating Option (Seat, Back, Headrest)
- Two-Tone Contrast (1st Tone: Outer Shell and Arms; 2nd Tone: Headrest, Seat and Back Cushion)
- Other leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Topstitching
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Bison Leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
The perfect blend of traditional and modern, Adley features a timeless rolled arm that blends seamlessly with any décor.
Made in USA
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Arrives in 4 - 6 weeks
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first