BELLS SIDE TABLE W/ ICE BUCKET
Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says, "In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow."
- Hardwood Teak Top
- Charcoal Grey (Meteor) Powder Coated Aluminum Base
- Includes a Removable Ice Bucket Insert (Hold Approximately 4 to 6 Bottles of Water/Beer or 2 Bottles of Wine with Teak Top Removed)
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Other finishes are available by Special Order through our Stores
Outdoor protective covers are recommended to protective the customer's investment and provide ease of cleaning & maintenance.
- Natural Teak does not require any special maintenance routine or any additional protection apart from occasional cleaning. Left to age naturally outside, teak will gradually change to a soft, silver-grey as the pigments in the surface layer of the wood begin to fade away
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
Download Care and Maintenance - Natural Teak>
Download Care and Maintenance - Powder Coated Aluminum>
Inspired by two bells shapes joined together, this side table's powder-coated metal frame in contrasted by beautifully natural-finished removable teak tabletop with a hidden ice compartment inside.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Arrives in 14 - 16 weeks
- We Recommend
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first