The Chelsea is the ultimate reclining experience while requiring only six inches of wall clearance. Infinitely adjustable with independent foot and back controls, provides unmatched comfort for conversation, reading, watching or lounging. The Chelsea is distinguished by its lovely wrapped arm and tucked back.
Sink into relaxation with this plush chair that exudes class, style, and comfort.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 51" W x 39" D x 38" H (Closed) / 51" W x 69" D x 38" H (Open)
- Color: Ash - Material: Bison Leather
Only available in Delivery Areas near a Cantoni Store
- Ash Bison Leather
- Recessed Leg
- Power Motor Mechanism with an In-Arm Control Panel that is Easy to Use and Includes a USB Charging Port
- Control Panel is LED Backlit with Auto-Fade After 5 Seconds
- Semi-Attached Back Cushions with Lumbar Support
- Semi-Attached Seat Cushions
- Double Needle Top Stitching
- Contrasting Stitching, and other fabrics, leathers, or Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available by Special Order through our Stores
- Option of 2 Amp Lithium-Ion Battery Pack and Cushions without Down available by Special Order through our Stores
- Made in USA
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat and Back Cushions Encased in Down
- Sinous Spring Suspension
- 1 Year Warranty on Battery Pack, 3 Year Warranty on Mechanism and Motor, Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Bison Leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Seat Height: 21"
- Seat Depth: 23"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall: 51" W x 39/69" D x 38" H
This item can only be delivered in areas near a Cantoni store.