Designed by Paolo Cattelan.
Born in 1973 in Thiene, Vicenza, Paolo Cattelan is a Commercial Director of Cattelan Italia alongside his brother, Lorenzo. Paolo's sought-after designs became a staple part of the company's portfolio after he joined the family business in 1995 and he continues to create impressive and distinguishable products that are born from meticulous research and an eye for sophisticated style. Paolo's work consists of artistic elements and luxurious materials that make each product designed by him both functional and breathtakingly beautiful.
A remarkable display of fascinating materials, the Cocoon Keramik Desk/Vanity is inset with grey ceramic that’s enveloped in a brushed grey profile and base, combining soft curves with angled edges for a versatile table that can't be ignored.
Made in Italy.
- Arenal Grey Ceramic Inset Top
- Brushed Grey Lacquered Profile
- Brushed Grey and Black Lacquered Steel Base
- Grooved Tray
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other colors, finishes, and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Paolo Cattelan
- Made in Italy
Premium Ceramic Top: The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and flush to a thick wood profile in Brushed Grey Finish
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Overall: 51" W x 24" D x 31.5" H
- Tray: 4" D x 4" H
- Weight: 49 lbs