Designed to disrupt relaxation, The Comfort Air by American Leather is a revolutionary seating experience that is customized for the way you move. Internally dubbed the fidget spinner of seating, The Comfort Air provides a completely individualized way to lounge without restrictions. Whether you prefer to kick your feet up and relax, rock, or recline, the Comfort Air's weight balanced mechanism, provides the perfect experience for everyone. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement, making this experience the new standard in active seating.
Herb brothers, an Architect and industrial engineer team first secured a patent over 20 years ago and began working with American Leather 4 years ago. Partnered with Jeff Weber, founder of Studio Weber, who helped develop the Aeron chair experienced in novel seating systems to refine a reproducible mechanism & Together engineered Comfort AIR.
The Como Comfort Air vision was drawn from Northern Italian speedboat design synonymous with elegance. Contoured taper arms nearly reach the floor give Como its graceful, timeless silhouette. The plush buttonless tufting on the back and seat cushions provide superior comfort with every move. This zero-gravity recliner allows you to experience the comfort and feel of an afternoon boat ride on calm waters - from the comfort of your living room.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 34" W x 38" D x 38" H (Closed) / 34" W x 54" D x 38" H (Open)
- Color: Peacock - Material: Leather
- Peacock Leather
- Natural Walnut Wood Base
- No Levers, No Motors - Independent Seat and Back that Pivot and Tip via a Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Unlike Other Products like Gliders You can still Gently Rock, Tip or Glide while Reclining
- Manual Articulated Headrest
- Elliptical Motion
- Size: Large
- Ottoman and other size, styles, bases, leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available as Special Orders though our stores
- Made in USA
- Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Monofilament Elastic Webbing Suspension
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Molded Foam Seat Cushion
- Down Encased Cushioning
- Buttonless Tufted Back and Seat Cushion
- Semi-attached Back Cushion
- Tight Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Top-Stitch
- Custom Hytrel Composite "Hinges" Provide the Pivot and the Engineered Soft Stop
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Bison leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 23"
- Closed: 34" W x 38" D x 38" H
- Open: 34" W x 54" D x 38" H
- Wall Clearance: 16"