By providing my phone number to Cantoni, LLC, I agree and acknowledge that Cantoni, LLC may send text messages to my wireless phone number for any purpose. Message and data rates may apply.
Designed by Andrea Casati
Graduated from the Faculty of Design at the Politecnico di Milano in 2001, Andrea Casati had some brief experiences in architectural and graphic design until 2003 when he began working with Studio D'Urbino Lomazzi.
There, he refined his design skills and competences in the field of interior design and product design, he still collaborates with the firm as an external consultant.
In 2006 he founded his own firm ANDREA CASATI DESIGN with which he begins a collaboration with important companies in the Italian and foreign markets.
An extensive coffee table equipped with an innovative double synchronized mechanism that allows four tops to be opened, closed, or stopped with a simple gesture.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 28" Square x 16.5" H (Closed) / 55" Square x 14.5" H (Open)
- Finishes: Glass, Calacatta Ceramic Top with White & Black Chrome Metal Base
Only available in Delivery Areas near a Cantoni Store.
- (2) Extra Light Glass Tops
- (2) 6mm Calacatta Ceramic Tops
- White Satin Painted Metal Base
- Black Nickel Supports
- Assembly Required
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a tempered floating glass thanks to a special process carried out in autoclave.
The ceramic top thickness is 6 mm and is coupled with an 6 mm thick glass (for a total of 12 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
- Closed: 28" Square x 16.5"H
- Open: 55" Square x 16.5"H
This item can only be delivered in areas near a Cantoni store.