Designed by John Mascheroni, the small scale Marshall is the epitome of mid-century modern with classic contemporary straight edges mixed with a rounded wooden-crossed base. The chair's small footprint makes it an unobtrusive yet styles addition to any room. The memory swivel base turns about 120 degrees and always returns to center.
The Marshall is mid-century modern perfected silhouette of crisp lines and straight edges pair with a rounded wooden-cross base to create an alluring look.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 28" W x 31" D x 34" H
- Color: White - Material: Leather
- White Leather
- Acorn Leg
- 120-Degree Swivel Base with Return
- Contrasting Seat Cushions available by Special Order through our Stores
- Other leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors available by Special Order through our Stores
- Made in USA
- Hardwood Frame
- Advanced Unidirectional Suspension System
- Single-Needle Topstitching
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat Cushion
Bison leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Overall: 28" W x 31" D x 34" H
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 24"