Designed to disrupt relaxation, The Comfort Air by American Leather is a revolutionary seating experience that is customized for the way you move. Internally dubbed the fidget spinner of seating, The Comfort Air provides a completely individualized way to lounge without restrictions. Whether you prefer to kick your feet up and relax, rock, or recline, the Comfort Air's weight balanced mechanism, provides the perfect experience for everyone. Each Comfort Air responds instantly to individualized movement, making this experience the new standard in active seating.
Herb brothers, an Architect and industrial engineer team first secured a patent over 20 ago and began working with American Leather 4 years ago. Partnered with Jeff Weber, founder of Studio Weber, who helped develop the Aeron chair experienced in novel seating systems to refine a reproducible mechanism & Together engineered Comfort AIR.
Rainier, like the name, is inspired by utilitarian apparel. Its mimicked European tailoring technique gives this Comfort Air style without compromising comfort. Oversized, asymmetrical double-needle channel quilting on the exterior arm and seatback creates a consistent, seamless look to compliment your living space.
Made in USA
- Dimensions: 31" W x 38/53" D x 38" H
- Color: Pine Green - Material: Leather
- Pine Green Leather
- Antique Brass 4 Star Base
- No Levers, No Motors - Independent Seat and Back that Pivot and Tip via a Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Unlike Other Products like Gliders You can still Gently Rock, Tip or Glide while Reclining
- Manual Articulated Headrest
- Elliptical Motion
- Size: Standard
- Ottoman and other size, styles, bases, leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors and patterns available as Special Orders though our stores
- Made in USA
- Patented Weight Balanced Mechanism
- Monoﬁlament Elastic Webbing Suspension
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Molded Foam Seat Cushion
- Semmi-Attached Back Cushion and Tight Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Top-Stitch
- Custom Hytrel Composite "Hinges" Provide the Pivot and the Engineered Soft Stop
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Suspension
Leather Information: A beautifully unique option, Mont Blanc is a full top-grain leather which is aniline dyed with a burnished wax finish. The hides are tumbled to produce a distinctive, almost "distressed", appearance. Mont Blanc has a firm, waxy hand and execeptional depth of color.
- Overall: 31" W x 38/53" D x 38" H
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Arm Height: 22"
- Closed: 30" W x 39" D x 40" H
- Open: 30" W x 56" D x 40" H
- Wall Clearance: 18"
- Ottoman: 19" W x 16" D x 15" H