The Raquel exemplifies what makes a hand-knotted rug so unique. Each area rug has a ribbed texture and subtle striping created by the artisan’s cut-and-loop technique. Raquel features an organic, asymmetrical linear pattern in an airy, neutral palette. With both an elevated look and feel, this is a collection that lays the groundwork for living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, and more. Made in India and GoodWeave certified, ensuring our commitment to ethical production and the support of weavers’ communities.
This oversized item requires special handling which includes an additional cost that will be applied at check-out.
- Grey / Ivory
- 72% Wool | 28% Rayon Pile
- Hand Knotted
- Available in Additional Colors and Sizes By Special Order
Care and Cleaning: Clean spills, including water, immediately by blotting with a clean, white dry sponge or cloth. Avoid exposure to all liquids. Professional cleaning recommended. Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability. Expect shedding. For vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without beater bar or one where you can set the bar to the highest pile setting. If your vacuum has variable power settings, set on low. Vacuum full length of the rug, turn and repeat to the next area, rather than back and forth motion.
Cantoni recommends using a rug pad under indoor rugs placed on hard surfaces such as wood, tile, stone, etc.
The proper rug pad can:
- Extend the life of the rug by reducing wear and tear and enhancing air circulation between the rug and floor.
- Help to prevent accidents by holding the rug in place, minimizing movement and slippage.
- Add extra comfort underfoot by providing additional cushioning and support.
- Protect all floor types, including both hard surfaces and carpets.
8' 6" x 11' 6"