Designed by Henrik Pedersen
Henrik Pedersen runs a Danish design studio focusing on lifestyle-based design, ranging from furniture and lighting to projects for clothing and food packaging companies. Henrik says, "In our design solutions, we adopt an international approach since our market place often spans the world. Our clients are both Danish and international enterprises from many different lines of businesses. An important aspect of our work is keeping up with market trends, and therefore traveling, exploring and being inspired by the moment are essential to being able to see beyond tomorrow."
Inspired by traditional folding design, the converging lines of slim framed Ryder Stacking Chair has a unique twist of minimalism with scissor-like legs for a finely balanced look.
- Charcoal Grey Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Granite Sling Seat and Back
- Design by: Henrik Pedersen
- Other finishes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
- Sling Seat and Back
- Woven, Open-Mesh Fabric made from Textilene and Batyline woven Vinyl
- Resistant to Fading, Mildew, and Wear & Tear under Most Severe Weather Condition
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height: 25"
- Overall: 24" W x 19.5" D x 32.5" H
Download Care and Maintenance - Sling>
Download Care and Maintenance - Powder Coated Aluminum>