Low-profiled so you don’t miss out on the views your outdoor space provides, Sepal is a side table with a refined presence. Its white marbled ceramic top is specially crafted, meaning that no two tops are alike and yours will be just as unique as the rest of your outdoor space. Its stunning top rests on Gloster’s signature hardwood teak frame, completing this highly durable design.
- White Marbled Ceramic Top with White Powder Coated Aluminum Rim
- Hardwood TeakFrame
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic Tops, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Design by: Mark Gabbertas
- Hardwood Teak Frame
- Gloster selects each log of teak hardwood based on their low natural defects, providing you with the highest quality product. Teak is perfect for outdoor use due to its high oil content, which makes it extremely weather resistant. Left to weather naturally, teak will turn from a golden-brown color to a light silvery grey as the pigments in the surface layer of the wood begin to fade away. We recommend that you allow your teak furniture to weather naturally and simply clean thoroughly once or twice a year with either a water and mild detergent solution or ideally, Gloster's Teak & Upholstery Cleaner.
10 mm Ceramic Stone
Gloster ceramic table tops are made from a solid ceramic slab. Whilst the name suggests fragility, ceramic is actually harder than granite and is workable using techniques normally applied to glass and natural stone. Ceramic table tops are chemical resistant, fireproof, UV and heat resistant. Water absorption is close to zero, therefore, table tops are also completely frost-proof and weather resistant
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Scratch Resistant
- Impervious to Moisture
- Highly Resistant to Corrosion and Easy to Clean
25"W X 23.5"D X 16"H
Gloster Care and Cleaning