SKORPIO KER/WOOD ROUND DINING TABLE
The Skorpio Keramik/Wood Table offers the best of both worlds! Its beautifully engineered top features blends a wood oak with a ceramic center with marble-like colors and patterns, a highly durable and low maintenance alternative to Sahara Noir marble. Its lacquered geometric base further enhances the overall uniqueness of this modern, Italian design.
- Glossy Sahara Noir Ceramic Top Insert
- Burnt Oak Veneered Outer Top
- Black Embossed Steel Base
- Ceramic is Bonded to Transparent Beveled Float Glass
- Ceramic Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other finishes and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Brogliato Traverso & P. Cattlan
- Seats 8 to 10 People
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: The ceramic plate thickness is 6 mm and glued to a wooden panel.
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel
Skorpio is an all-around statement piece with its blend of burnt oak wood and marbled gloss ceramic tabletop that beautifully rests on top of a strikingly angular base that will add depth and excitement to any dining room.
Made in Italy
- Calculated at Checkout
- Arrival Note
- Shipment Arriving 2 - 3 Weeks
- We Recommend
- Free Shipping
Please select product options first