The Skorpio Keramik offers the best of both worlds! Its beautifully engineered ceramic top features beautiful colors and patterns, a highly durable and low maintenance alternative to marble. Its geometric base in lacquer further creates an elegant look in your space.
Characterized by a beautifully engineered ceramic top for high durability and low maintenance and geometric lacquered base, this Skorpio dining table elegantly enhances the overall uniqueness in your space.
Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 94.5" W x 47.25" D x 29.5" H
- Finishes: Please select from options shown below.
- 5 mm Ardesia Ceramic Top
- Titanium Embossed Steel Base
- Top is Laid on Base (Not Attached)
- Seats 6 to 8 People
- Due to the Special Material Processing of the Ceramic, Color and Pattern May Vary
- Other finishes and sizes available by Special Order through our Stores
- Designed by Andrea Lucatello
- Made in Italy
Ceramic: Self-holding product manufactured by coupling one ceramic top to a black glass with edges that are bevelled at a 45 degree angle facing the floor. The ceramic top thickness is 5 mm and is coupled with an 12 mm thick glass (for a total of 17 mm).
Easy Care and Cleaning
- Use a wet sponge and mild detergent
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products
- Periodically, use a pH neutral cleaning product such as limestone gel